Due to the generous support of our sponsors, we are proud to announce a third round of funding for the ieSonoma Innovation Fund. The purpose of the Innovation Fund is to support the implementation of innovative ideas and approaches to teaching and learning. Schools, districts, individual teachers, and/or nonprofit organizations working with school-age youth are eligible to apply for grants of up to $2,500.
This is a competitive grant application. The proposal review committee will be looking for the following elements in rating each proposal:
1. Innovation: New ideas or different approaches not widely in use.
2. Impact: The potential for the idea or approach to have a positive impact and the number of youth impacted.
3. Equity & Social Justice: The proposal enhances access to innovative ideas and practices for diverse populations of learners. (For 2019-20, applications with an emphasis on creating equitable access to STEAM and hands-on learning opportunities for all students will be given priority in the selection process.)
4. Sustainability: The ability of the idea or approach to be continued beyond the end of the grant funding.
5. Clarity of Description/Rationale: The explanation of the proposal and the rationale behind the new idea/approach are clearly articulated.
Please click on the button below to apply for funding.
Applications for the 2019-20 school year are due by Monday, September 30, 2019.